to reach me,mail me nagrockzblog@gmail.com ::: Catch me on twitter @nagrockz ::: 100+ Galleries,1600+ Rare pics only @ RARE ZONE :::

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

M S Dhoni In Chennai Red light Area !! VIDEO




Click on read more for funny video !!






what happened was

That was hilarious... suddenly it made to burst into laughs... This would be the IPL 2010's funniest moment.

Dhoni said, "yes they grab me when I stop my bike at RED LIGHT AREA" responding to Harsha Bhogle's question, "How chennai fans treat him?"


Wait... don't take it serious...

Just nervous and accident... He actually wanted to say yes they grab me when I stop at red light signal... But somehow he added "area" (Don't ask what was in his mind and mood that day... lol)

Lets not be so sensitive and make it an issue… just say “coooooooooooool”

1 comment:

  1. Hai i am Aakash i am your greatest fan in my country then
    if you see the message means pleace call me on this number 9865440659 after pleace send your phone number
    to this number i did not tell any body your phone number
    by
    Aakash

    ReplyDelete